Eclipse Mini – Digital Label Finishing Machine
No dies required! Just clear, sharp cutting to ANY shape!
The world-renowned Eclipse digital label finishing machines are the key to creating a stunning finish to your printed labels in a fraction of the time it takes to order and wait for cutting dies to arrive. Never again will you need to keep rolls of redundant pre-cut label shapes on the shelf.
Fantastic value for money, this competitively priced label finishing machine has a compact footprint. Designed to harmonise label production and increase the flexibility of label production from a range of ultra-narrow web label printers.
Accurate, fast, economical! The Mini digital die cutter and laminator is a production power-house in complete label converting and finishing. With self wound lamination option, digital cutting with industry leading output rates (graphic dependant), roll to re-roll, slitting stations x 2 slitter blades and matrix stripping as standard. With the ability to cut plain or printed media with the single point registration system, the Mini is a full production solution in a desktop package. Precision engineering is the benchmark of the Mini and its manufacture quality and unique firmware delivers far in excess of comparable machines in the market today. 200mm o/d rolls x 115mm web width makes the Mini a perfect solution for continuous finishing to a wide range of medias like BOPP, polyester, paper, vinyl’s and more. The Eclipse Mini is designed, engineered and built to a specification the printing community needed. Bringing affordable label finishing options to the micro label users of today.
- Digital cutting and slitting
- Plotter Drag Knife technology
- Lamination to protect your labels
- Waste matrix removal
- Final rewind
- Control panel
- Works with most desktop printers to create a full digital label solution
- Cut labels on demand, and to any size without a die – no need for stock holding
- Compact footprint
- Simple loading and unloading
- Lamination option for effects or to protect
- Easy to use control panel
- Full training and support provided, giving you maximum confidence
- Combine with a digital label printer for a full solution
- Cut Width: 112mm
- Cut Speed: 800mm axial maximum
- Linear Cut Speed: Dependent on graphic
- Cut Force: 0 – 400 grams in 1 gram steps
- Cut Type: Drag knife and tangential emulation
- Cut To Registration: Single point registration mark
- Cut Ability: Both printed and unprinted media
- Max Label Length: 304.8mm / 12inch repeat
- Lamination: Unsupported laminate roll
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 200mm
- Waste Matrix: Removal and rewind
- Roll Core Size: 76mm
- Interface and Software: WinPlot (Windows OS) cut software, cutter control parameter software. Plug-ins for CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator.
- Power Supply: Single phase 110/240VAC, frequency 50/60HZ.
- Dimensions: 1000mm (W), 600mm (D), 780mm (H)
- Weight: 75kg