Pre Labelexpo Americas Newsflash!
New Game-changing Label Finishing Machine from Eclipse
The Eclipse DC 220 ST (Shuttle Type) combines features normally found on more expensive equipment.
9th August 2016 – Mansfield, UK – The “Eclipse DC220 ST” die cut to register label finishing machine will be officially launched at Labelexpo Americas this year.
The machine, designed and manufactured by Impression Technology Europe (ITE) combines many features you would expect to find on more expensive equipment making it accessible and affordable to the market like never before. See it live on booth 6412.
Web tensioning, web guidance, a crush cut slitting system, state of the art servo control with ease of use, plus dual reversible label re-wind devices, give the Eclipse DC220 ST the leading edge on technology against its competitors. There are many features you would not expect to see on a small foot print inline die cut to register label finishing machine.
Director Roy Burton said: “Every year we are innovating in the digital finishing space and 2016 is no exception. There are many gaps in the finishing market where clients are not able to access the machinery that they actually need for their business due to budget and return on investment, and our mission since 2011 has been to design finishing machines that fit what certain market segments require, not vice-versa. I’m really pleased to welcome this new addition to complement our existing range of label cutters.”
Main Features of the Eclipse DC220 ST (Shuttle Type)
- Media width: 220mm
- Cutting speed: Up-to 25 linear meters per minute.
- In line running capability: Dancer arm to control the machine running speed, on. Can accept printed media directly from any printer capable of outputting open ended print media.
- Cut Ability: Printed, die cut to printed register. Plain, none printed media.
- Web Tensioning: Easy manual operation.
- Web Guidance: Automatic web guidance.
- Web Feeding: Indexing shuttle type.
- Finished Label rewind: Dual Reversible 76mm, 3” cores.
- Lamination: Both “Self-wound” & “Carrier” types available to use.
- Die Type: Flexible style with or without pin registration.
- Small footprint: Width 1500mm Depth 660mm Height 1250mm
- Electricity: 240vac 1 phase or 110vac 1 phase, 10amp. Must specify at time of order.
- Main Drives: Servo Motor drives with Digital control.
- Control Panel: Touch Screen, Full colour.
- Design set-up memory: Able to store design set up parameters.
- Speed control: Ability to set the speed whilst in running condition.
ITE are actively looking for new distributors from all over the globe for the Eclipse brand. Please visit the stand or contact now for more information.
Ali Wileman Alison@alisonwileman.co.uk +44 (0)7981 300531
Alex Parsons email@example.com +44 (0)1623 861173
Who is ITE?
Impression Technology Europe supplies a wide range of digital labelling equipment. However they have also manufactured and designed a range of Eclipse finishing products which are available via a global market.
Eclipse world class label finishing machines provide return on investment and genuine value for money. Eclipse machines cut labels, not corners and the craftsmanship and high-end technology offered by Eclipse is often copied but never bettered. Since 2011 they have grown to become a leading global brand and their ever growing range of label finishing equipment is designed and manufactured in the UK and available globally through a network of distributors. Visit the website eclipselabelequipment.com to view the full range.
Impression Technology Europe (ITE) Sovereign House, Sovereign Way, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire NG18 4LQ – ENGLAND. Telephone: +44 (0)1623 861173 impressiontechnologyeurope.com