Eclipse LF-220EL – Digital Label Finishing Machine
The new Eclipse LF220el (Easy Loader) digital label finisher, delivers a professional finish to printed labels. Designed with Summa technology, this new model has the ability to change its operating parameters to suit your current and future needs. For example: The Eclipse LF220el can cut, laminate and finish ANY shape label in one continuous process, without the need for cutting dies.
The Eclipse LF220el features a cantilever easy loading system to aid and improve set up time. Media widths of up to 220mm (8.6”) are supported, with a flexible label cut size ranging between 20-350mm (0.8-14”). The Eclipse LF220el is designed to cut both printed and unprinted media, with a maximin input roll feed diameter of 300mm (11.8”). It has a compact footprint, and comprises of lamination, digital cutting, waste matrix removal, slitting and a final rewind all in one exceptional machine. Developed directly from the Eclipse LF3, the new LF220el features
a new, easy to operate, control panel and improved media handling.
The impressive set of specifications, make the Eclipse LF220el the perfect partner for both established label printers or end-users wishing to create their own affordable in-house labels.
eclipse LF-220el SPECIFICATIONs:
- Cantilever easy loading system
- Digital waste and rewind torque settings
- Group adjustable slitter assembly
- Remote bootloader firmware updater
- Compact construction
- Media Width: 220mm (8.6”)
- Input Roll Diameter: Up to 300mm (11.8”)
- Cut Label Size: 20-355mm (0.8-14”) linear
- Cut Speed: 800mm (31.5”) axial maximum
- Linear Cut Speed: Dependent on graphic
- Cut Force: 0 – 400 grams in 1 gram steps
- Cut Type: Drag knife and tangential emulation
- Cut To Registration: Single point registration mark
- Cut Ability: Both printed and unprinted media
- Max Label Length: 355.6mm (14”) repeat
- Lamination: Unsupported laminate roll
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 300mm (11.8”)
- Waste Matrix: Removal and rewind
- Roll Slitting: 3 blade slitting and re-wind
- Roll Core Size: 76mm (3”)
- Interface & Software: WinPlot (Windows OS) cut software, cutter control parameter software. Plug-ins for CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator.
- Power Supply: Single phase 110/240VAC, frequency 50/60HZ
- Dimensions: Width: 950mm (37.4”), Depth: 600mm (23.6”),
- Height: 700mm (27.5”)