Eclipse LF-350EL – Digital Label Finishing Machine
The LF350el (easy loader) is latest machine to join the Eclipse range of digital label finishers, derived from the LF350s, this new compact design is perfect for those not needing the higher label specification that the LF350s delivers. Designed with Summa technology, LF350el has the ability to change its operating parameters to suit your current and future production needs. It features a cantilever easy loading media system, designed to aid and improve production set up time.
Eclipse LF350el bridges both the small and bulk order markets, it can handle a wide range of large media stock, making it perfect for those larger orders. The LF350el has the performance of the LF350s in a new compact smaller footprint design. Available with or without a bespoke aluminium bench table for ease of use.
The new class leader, Eclipse LF350el is perfect for businesses looking for a short run high quality, digital label finishing solution. Available with a comprehensive range of options including dual cutting heads, barcode reading for different label shape selection – changing automatically from one shape to another without stopping production.
eclipse LF-350el SPECIFICATIONs:
- Cantilever styling for easy label loading
- Digital waste and rewind torque settings
- Group adjustable slitter assembly
- Remote bootloader firmware updater
- Compact construction
- Lamination rewind option
- Second cutting head option
- Barcode cut line setting option
- Cut Speed: Dependent on graphic
- Cut Force: 0 – 400 grams in 1 gram steps
- Cut Type: Single or Twin Head Drag knife and tangential emulation
- Cut To Registration: Single point registration mark
- Cut Ability: Both printed and unprinted media
- Max Label Length: 600mm (24”)
- Lamination: Unsupported/supported laminate roll
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 450mm (17.7”)
- Waste Matrix: Removal/rewind. Twin reversible rewind with 76 cores. Selvedge removal and waste rewind.
- Rewind Roll Core Size: 76mm (3”)
- Interface & Software: WinPlot (Windows OS) cut software, cutter control parameter software. Plug-ins for CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator.
- Power Supply: Single phase AC 100 V / 120 V – AC 220 V / 240 V, frequency 50/60HZ +/- 2%
- Dimensions: Width: 1740mm (68.5”), Depth: 910mm (35.8”), Height: 1340mm (52.8”)