The Eclipse Mini+ offers a competitively priced full production solution in a desktop package.
Eclipse Mini+ – Digital Label Finishing Machine
Building on the success of the Eclipse MINI, the new (plus) model offers enhanced 220mm (8.6”) width media handling, in the same ultra-compact small footprint design.
Eclipse MINI+ is designed to work in combination with a wide range of leading ultra-narrow web label printers.
This new machine offers superb value for money. It is a competitively priced power-house machine, designed to harmonise and increase the flexibility of your label production.
Accurate, fast, economical!
The MINI+ digital die cutter and laminator is designed, engineered and built to the specification the printing community demand. Bringing affordable label finishing options to the micro label users of today. A small footprint innovation packed label finishing machine designed especially for the small producer needing flexibility of different shaped labels. The Eclipse MINI+ comes with all the specifications you would expect to see in a larger sized industrial finishing equipment.
eclipse mini+ SPECIFICATIONs:
- Ability to operate with in-line printer
- Remote bootloader firmware updater
- Digital waste and rewind torque settings
- Simple outfeed option for short production runs
- Cut Width: 152mm (6”)
- Cut Speed: 800mm (31.5”) axial maximum
- Linear Cut Speed: Dependent on graphic
- Cut Force: 0 – 400 grams in 1 gram steps
- Cut Type: Drag knife and tangential emulation
- Cut To Registration: Single point registration mark
- Cut Ability: Both printed and unprinted media
- Max Label Length: 254mm (12”) repeat
- Lamination: Unsupported laminate roll
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 200mm (7.9”)
- Waste Matrix: Removal and rewind
- Roll Core Size: 76mm (3”)
- Interface & Software: WinPlot (Windows OS) cut software, cutter control parameter software. Plug-ins for CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator.
- Power Supply: Single phase 110/240VAC, frequency 50/60HZ
- Dimensions: Width: 860mm (33.8”), Depth: 520mm (20.5”), Height: 575mm (22.6”)
- Weight: 75kg