Eclipse DC220 ST – Digital Label Finishing Machine
The DC220 ST (Shuttle Type) offers fantastic features without the price tag!
The Eclipse DC220 ST die cut to register label finishing machine was officially launched at Labelexpo Americas 2016.
The machine, designed and manufactured by Impression Technology Europe (ITE) combines many features you would expect to find on more expensive equipment making it accessible and affordable to the market like never before.
Web tensioning, web guidance, a crush cut slitting system, state of the art servo control with ease of use, plus dual reversible label re-wind devices, give the Eclipse DC220 ST the leading edge on technology against its competitors. There are many features you would not expect to see on a small foot print inline die cut to register label finishing machine.
The DC220 ST enables finishing with the vast majority of short run digital label printers in the market today.
- Media width: 220mm
- Cutting speed: Up-to 25 linear meters per minute.
- In line running capability: Dancer arm to control the machine running speed, on. Can accept printed media directly from any printer capable of outputting open ended print media.
- Cut Ability: Printed, die cut to printed register. Plain, none printed media.
- Web Tensioning: Easy manual operation.
- Web Guidance: Automatic web guidance.
- Web Feeding: Indexing shuttle type.
- Finished Label rewind: Dual Reversible 76mm, 3” cores.
- Lamination: Both “Self-wound” & “Carrier” types available to use.
- Die Type: Flexible style with or without pin registration.
- Small footprint: Width 1500mm Depth 660mm Height 1250mm
- Electricity: 240vac 1 phase or 110vac 1 phase, 10amp. Must specify at time of order.
- Main Drives: Servo Motor drives with Digital control.
- Control Panel: Touch Screen, Full colour.
- Design set-up memory: Able to store design set up parameters.
- Speed control: Ability to set the speed whilst in running condition.