The Eclipse Mini offers a competitively priced full production solution in a desktop package
The “Eclipse Mini” label finishing machine was officially launched at Labelexpo Europe in September.
Fantastic value for money, this competitively priced label finishing machine has a compact footprint. Designed to harmonise label production and increase the flexibility of label production from a range of ultra-narrow web label printers.
The machine, designed and manufactured by Impression Technology Europe (ITE), combines many features you would expect to find on larger and more expensive equipment, making it accessible and affordable to the market like never before.
The Mini digital die cutter and laminator is a production powerhouse in complete label converting and finishing. With self-wound lamination option; digital cutting with industry leading output rates (graphic dependant); roll to re-roll; slitting stations x 2 slitter blades; and waste matrix stripping as standard.
With the ability to cut plain, or printed media with the single point registration system. The Mini is a full production solution in a desktop package. Precision engineering is the benchmark of the Mini and its manufacture quality and unique firmware delivers far in excess of comparable machines in the market today. 200mm o/d rolls x 115mm web width makes the Mini a perfect solution for continuous finishing to a wide range of medias like BOPP, polyester, paper, vinyl’s and more.
Managing Director Roy Burton said: “Each and every year we are inventing and innovating in the digital finishing market and 2017 is no exception. There are various gaps in the market where clients need, but are unable to access, smaller machines for their business due to budget and return on investment. Therefore, our mission since 2011 has been to design finishing machines that fit what certain market segments require, not vice-versa. I’m really pleased to welcome this new ‘mini’ addition to complement our existing range of label cutters.”
The Eclipse Mini is designed, engineered and built to a specification the printing community needed, bringing affordable label finishing options to the micro label users of today.
Main Features of the Eclipse Mini:
- Specifications Cut Width: 112mm
- Cut Speed: 800mm axial maximum
- Linear Cut Speed: Dependent on graphic
- Cut Force: 0 – 400 grams in 1 gram steps
- Cut Type: Drag knife and tangential emulation
- Cut To Registration: Single point registration mark
- Cut Ability: Both printed and unprinted media
- Max Label Length: 304.8mm/12 inch repeat
- Lamination: Unsupported laminate roll
- Maximum Roll Diameter: 200mm
- Waste Matrix: Removal and rewind
- Roll Core Size: 76mm
- Interface and Software: WinPlot (Windows OS) cut software, cutter control parameter software. Plug-ins for CorelDraw and Adobe Illustrator
- Power Supply: Single phase 110/240VAC, frequency 50/60HZ
- Dimensions: Width: 1000mm; Depth: 600mm; Height: 780mm; Weight: 75kg